Personal data Anna Maria Roijen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Roijen
Household of Anna Maria Roijen
She is married to Theodorus Constantinus Baggen on June 1, 1866 at Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg).Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg) on June 1, 1866.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.038 Inv.nr. 128 Aktenr. 180
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 13 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Anna Maria Roijen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Roijen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Roijen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Roijen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Roijen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 1, 1866)
- The temperature on June 1, 1866 was about 22.6 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Austro-Prussian War is decided at the Battle of Königgratz, resulting in Prussia taking over as the prominent German nation from Austria.
- Battle of Curupaity in the War of the Triple Alliance.
- The Atlantic Cable is successfully completed, allowing transatlantic telegraph communication for the first time.