Personal data Maria Baggen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Baggen
Household of Maria Baggen
She is married to Leonardus Hubertus Schils on November 4, 1876 at Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg), she was 26 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg) on November 4, 1876.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 4 Aktenr. 2
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 17 Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 13 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 4, 1876)
- The temperature on November 4, 1876 was about 4.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, NY.
- The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs of Major League Baseball is formed.
- The United States orders all Native Americans to move into reservations.