Personal data Arien Zijp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arien Zijp
Household of Arien Zijp
He is married to Grietje Langereis on April 17, 1864 at Koggenland (Berkhout) (Noord-Holland), he was 33 years old.Source 3
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Koggenland (Berkhout) (Noord-Holland) on April 17, 1864.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 7
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 19 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Arien Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 17, 1864)
- The temperature on April 17, 1864 was about 10.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C..
- American Civil War: Union forces enter Atlanta, Georgia a day after the Confederate defenders flee the city.
- Third Battle of Nanking, determined battle at last.