Personal data Aaltje Zijp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aaltje Zijp
Household of Aaltje Zijp
She is married to Gerrit Stapel on April 24, 1889 at Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland) on April 24, 1889.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 2 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Aaltje Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1889)
- The temperature on April 24, 1889 was about 13.1 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 50%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Opening of the first Eiffel Tower elevator to the public.
- In Colorado, Nicholas Creede strikes it rich in silver during the last great silver boom of the American Old West.
- The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.