Personal data Ariaantje Zijp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ariaantje Zijp
Household of Ariaantje Zijp
She is married to Jacob Helder on April 24, 1881 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Voogd van de bruidegom Jacob Helder; toeziend voogd van de bruidegom Aris Wit
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 24, 1881.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 17
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Ariaantje Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1881)
- The temperature on April 24, 1881 was about 5.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Secret treaty between Austria and Serbia.
- The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral takes place at Tombstone, Arizona.
- General Order 70, the culmination of the Cardwell-Childers reforms of the British Army, comes into effect.