Personal data Klaas Zijp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Klaas Zijp
Household of Klaas Zijp
He is married to Grietje Sijp on April 22, 1887 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), he was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 22, 1887.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Klaas Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 22, 1887)
- The temperature on April 22, 1887 was about 11.4 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- Balochistan conquered by the British Empire.
- David Kalakaua, monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, is forced at gunpoint, at the hands of the Americans, to sign the Bayonet Constitution giving Americans more power in Hawaii while stripping Hawaiian citizens of their rights.