Personal data Joost Arnoijs
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joost Arnoijs
Household of Joost Arnoijs
He is married to Catharina Guilemette Zweedijk on October 8, 1863 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 36 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on October 8, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.35 Aktenr. 54
Timeline Joost Arnoijs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Arnoijs
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Arnoijs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Arnoijs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Arnoijs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 8, 1863)
- The temperature on October 8, 1863 was about 17.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney becomes the first African American to be awarded the Medal of Honor, for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner.
- The Anglo-Satsuma War begins between the Satsuma Domain of Japan and the United Kingdom (Traditional Japanese date: July 2, 1863).
- The fire extinguisher is patented.