Personal data Catharina Kousemaker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Kousemaker
Household of Catharina Kousemaker
She is married to Marinus Zweedijk on April 26, 1867 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 26, 1867.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 42
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Catharina Kousemaker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kousemaker
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 26, 1867)
- The temperature on April 26, 1867 was about 11.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- At Tremont Temple in Boston, British author Charles Dickens gives his first public reading in the United States.
- Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope's Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.