Personal data Adriaan Zweedijk
- He was born in the year 1834 in Goes ('s-Heer Hendrikskinderen) (Zeeland).
- He died on November 10, 1882 in Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland), he was 48 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on November 11, 1882.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Zweedijk
Household of Adriaan Zweedijk
He is married to Wilhelmina Maria Biesot on May 6, 1868 at Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland), he was 34 years old.Source 3
Wettiging 3 kinderen
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland) on May 6, 1868.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 403 Aktenr. 862
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 163 Aktenr. 75
Timeline Adriaan Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1868)
- The temperature on May 6, 1868 was about 12.3 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Arica, Peru (now Chile) is devastated by a tsunami which followed a magnitude 8.5 earthquake in the Peru-Chile Trench off the coast. The earthquake and tsunami killed an estimated 25,000 people in Arica and perhaps 70,000 people in all.
- The city of Reno, Nevada, is founded.
- The Imperial Russian steam frigate Alexander Neuski is shipwrecked off Jutland while carrying Grand Duke Alexei of Russia.