Personal data Johanna de Wolf
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna de Wolf
Household of Johanna de Wolf
She is married to Jan de Witte on July 12, 1865 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on July 12, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Johanna de Wolf
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Wolf
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Wolf.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Wolf.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Wolf.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 12, 1865)
- The temperature on July 12, 1865 was about 15.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established.
- U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward and his family are attacked in his home by Lewis Powell.
- American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, abolishing slavery, submitting it to the states for ratification.