Personal data Leunis de Witte
- He was born in the year 1852 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leunis de Witte
Household of Leunis de Witte
He is married to Pieternella Gabrielse on January 25, 1878 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on January 25, 1878.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 21
Timeline Leunis de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 25, 1878)
- The temperature on January 25, 1878 was about 1.3 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Sofia is emancipated from Ottoman rule.
- Milk is first delivered in bottles.
- Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.