Personal data Jan Brasser
- He was born in the year 1853 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Brasser
Household of Jan Brasser
He is married to Susanna Verstraate on November 22, 1878 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on November 22, 1878.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 19
Timeline Jan Brasser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brasser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brasser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brasser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brasser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 22, 1878)
- The temperature on November 22, 1878 was about -1.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Canada joins the Universal Postal Union.
- The coat of arms of the Baku governorate is established.
- The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.