Personal data Willem Brasser
- He was born in the year 1847 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Brasser
Household of Willem Brasser
He is married to (1) Katharina Houmes on August 14, 1874 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on August 14, 1874.Source 2
He is married to (2) Pieternella Meijers on June 18, 1884 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), he was 37 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on June 18, 1884.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 9
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Willem Brasser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brasser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brasser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brasser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brasser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 14, 1874)
- The temperature on August 14, 1874 was about 20.5 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.
- Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trading rights.