Personal data Maarten Brasser
- He was born in the year 1843 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maarten Brasser
Household of Maarten Brasser
He is married to Adriana Westerbeke on May 13, 1870 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on May 13, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Maarten Brasser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brasser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brasser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brasser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brasser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 13, 1870)
- The temperature on May 13, 1870 was about 18.9 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 48%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan ? Prussian forces take Napoleon III of France and 100,000 of his soldiers prisoner.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.