Personal data Willem de Witte
- He was born in the year 1833 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem de Witte
Household of Willem de Witte
He is married to Pieternella Sanderse on July 31, 1863 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on July 31, 1863.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 16
Timeline Willem de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 31, 1863)
- The temperature on July 31, 1863 was about 11.1 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Missionary Ridge ? At Missionary Ridge in Tennessee, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant break the Siege of Chattanooga by routing Confederate troops under General Braxton Bragg.
- American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain ? Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- The New Apostolic Church, a Christian and chiliastic church, is established in Hamburg, Germany.