Personal data Pieter Abraham Beun
- He was born in the year 1897 in Sluis (Aardenburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Abraham Beun
Household of Pieter Abraham Beun
He is married to Adriana Jacoba Wissekerke on March 25, 1921 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on March 25, 1921.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieter Abraham Beun
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Beun
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Beun.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beun.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Beun.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 25, 1921)
- The average temperature on March 25, 1921 was 8.5 °C. There was 8.1 hours of sunshine (65%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1921: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.9 million citizens.
- The Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
- Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.
- The Harvard University football team loses to Centre College, ending a 25 game winning streak. This is considered one of the biggest upsets in college football.