Personal data Dina Jacobse
- She was born in the year 1870 in Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina Jacobse
Household of Dina Jacobse
She is married to Jakobus Stroo on May 10, 1895 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on May 10, 1895.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Dina Jacobse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jacobse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jacobse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jacobse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jacobse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1895)
- The temperature on May 10, 1895 was about 12.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Trial of the libel case instigated by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.
- The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.