Personal data Samuel de Visser
- He was born on April 11, 1844 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- He died before 1935.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Samuel de Visser
Household of Samuel de Visser
He is married to Debora Maljaars on September 23, 1870 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on September 23, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Samuel de Visser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Visser
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 23, 1870)
- The temperature on September 23, 1870 was about 18.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 46%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.
- The U.S. Weather Bureau is established.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Battle of Spicheren is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.