Personal data Klaas Melis
- He was born in the year 1855 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Klaas Melis
Household of Klaas Melis
He is married to Willemina Poppe on April 6, 1877 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on April 6, 1877.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Klaas Melis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Melis
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Melis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Melis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Melis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 6, 1877)
- The temperature on April 6, 1877 was about 13.1 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Romania declares itself independent from Turkey, following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kog?lniceanu's Declaration of Independence. This act is recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- Indian Wars: Sitting Bull leads his band of Lakota into Canada to avoid harassment by the United States Army under Colonel Nelson Miles.
- The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.