Personal data Jacob Minderhoud
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Minderhoud
Household of Jacob Minderhoud
He is married to Pieternella Smallegange on June 15, 1871 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on June 15, 1871.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Jacob Minderhoud
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Minderhoud
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 15, 1871)
- The temperature on June 15, 1871 was about 26.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The atmospheric humidity was 43%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The National Association, the first professional baseball league, opens its first season in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Declaration of the Paris Commune; President of the French Republic, Adolphe Thiers, orders evacuation of Paris.
- The victorious Prussian Army parades though Paris, France after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.