Personal data Joanna Mol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joanna Mol
Household of Joanna Mol
She is married to Nicolaas de Regt on May 15, 1868 at Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland) on May 15, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.95 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Joanna Mol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1868)
- The temperature on May 15, 1868 was about 14.9 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Andrew Johnson becomes the first President of the United States to be impeached by the United States House of Representatives. He is later acquitted in the Senate.
- In New York City the Jolly Corks organization is renamed the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks.
- Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.