Personal data Jan Mol
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Mol
Household of Jan Mol
He is married to Kaatje Braamse on February 23, 1865 at Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland) on February 23, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.47 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jan Mol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 23, 1865)
- The temperature on February 23, 1865 was about 2.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: A day after Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, U.S. President Abraham Lincoln visits the Confederate capital.
- The Empire of Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay sign the Treaty of the Triple Alliance
- American Civil War: Federal forces under Major General Philip Sheridan move to flank Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee as the Appomattox Campaign begins.