Personal data Hugo Adriaan Mol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hugo Adriaan Mol
Household of Hugo Adriaan Mol
He is married to Johanna Everdina Wilhelmina Vaar on May 25, 1865 at Borssele (Oudelande) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Oudelande) (Zeeland) on May 25, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.92 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Hugo Adriaan Mol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 25, 1865)
- The temperature on May 25, 1865 was about 18.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War ? Fort Fisher North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- American Civil War: The Siege of Petersburg is broken ? Union troops capture the trenches around Petersburg, Virginia, forcing Confederate General Robert E. Lee to retreat.
- American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.