Personal data Dirk Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dirk Wisse
Household of Dirk Wisse
He is married to Suzanna Dominicus on September 25, 1873 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on September 25, 1873.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 6
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 24
Timeline Dirk Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 25, 1873)
- The temperature on September 25, 1873 was about 18.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.