Personal data Leuntje Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Wisse
Household of Leuntje Wisse
She is married to David Samuelse on September 9, 1863 at Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland) on September 9, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.7 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Leuntje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 9, 1863)
- The temperature on September 9, 1863 was about 13.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, the first African American regiment, leaves Boston, Massachusetts, to fight for the Union.
- Indian Wars: Chief Pocatello of the Shoshone tribe signs the Treaty of Box Elder, agreeing to stop the harassment of emigrant trails in southern Idaho and northern Utah.
- New York Draft Riots: In New York City, opponents of conscription begin three days of rioting which will be later regarded as the worst in United States history.