Personal data Anna Marie Helene Aarts
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Marie Helene Aarts
Household of Anna Marie Helene Aarts
She is married to Jacobus Arnoldus Hubertus Blezer on April 29, 1915 at Gulpen-Wittem (Gulpen) (Limburg), she was 31 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Gulpen-Wittem (Gulpen) (Limburg) on April 29, 1915.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.127 Inv.nr. 32 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Anna Marie Helene Aarts
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Aarts
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Aarts.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Aarts.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Aarts.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 29, 1915)
- The temperature on April 29, 1915 was between 4.4 °C and 14.5 °C and averaged 9.4 °C. There was 12.8 hours of sunshine (87%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- Pluto is photographed for the first time but is not recognized as a planet.
- The Rocky Mountain National Park is formed by an act of U.S. Congress.
- The U.S. Supreme Court hands down its decision in Guinn v. United States 238 US 347 1915, striking down an Oklahoma law denying the right to vote to some citizens.