Personal data Leuntje Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Wisse
Household of Leuntje Wisse
She is married to Pieter de Kam on February 2, 1872 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on February 2, 1872.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 6
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Leuntje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 2, 1872)
- The temperature on February 2, 1872 was about 4.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Wanderers F.C. wins the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.