Personal data Jannetje Remijnse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Remijnse
Household of Jannetje Remijnse
She is married to Adriaan Wisse on June 18, 1873 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on June 18, 1873.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 22
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 16
Timeline Jannetje Remijnse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Remijnse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Remijnse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Remijnse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Remijnse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 18, 1873)
- The temperature on June 18, 1873 was about 23.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 43%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: whilst protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer, clashes for the first time with the Sioux (near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed).
- Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.