Personal data Marinus de Jager
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus de Jager
Household of Marinus de Jager
He is married to Elisabeth Wisse on September 26, 1861 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on September 26, 1861.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Marinus de Jager
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jager
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jager.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jager.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jager.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 26, 1861)
- The temperature on September 26, 1861 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races) ? Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia, in first land battle of the War.
- El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Segou, destroying the Bambara Empire of Mali.
- The Toronto Stock Exchange is created.