Personal data Martina Kodde
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martina Kodde
Household of Martina Kodde
She is married to Pieter de Visser on April 1, 1896 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on April 1, 1896.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 7
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Martina Kodde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kodde
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kodde.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kodde.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kodde.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 1, 1896)
- The temperature on April 1, 1896 was about 4.7 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetalism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Roentgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent became the first person to be convicted of speeding. He is fined 1 shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8mph (13km/h), thus exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2mph (3.2km/h).