Personal data Neeltje Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Wisse
Household of Neeltje Wisse
She is married to Marinus Coppoolse on May 30, 1879 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on May 30, 1879.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Neeltje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 30, 1879)
- The temperature on May 30, 1879 was about 15.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Tay Bridge Disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- Napoleon Eugene, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.
- The United States Geological Survey is created.