Personal data Cornelis Johannis Koppejan
- He was born in the year 1853 in Veere (Zoutelande) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Johannis Koppejan
Household of Cornelis Johannis Koppejan
He is married to Willemina Wisse on November 21, 1877 at Veere (Zoutelande) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Zoutelande) (Zeeland) on November 21, 1877.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.149 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Cornelis Johannis Koppejan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koppejan
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koppejan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koppejan.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koppejan.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 21, 1877)
- The temperature on November 21, 1877 was about 5.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- Chief Joseph surrenders his Nez Perce band to General Nelson A. Miles.