Personal data Pieter Huibregtse
- He was born in the year 1835 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Huibregtse
Household of Pieter Huibregtse
He is married to Johanna Zegers on April 27, 1864 at Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland) on April 27, 1864.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.110 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Pieter Huibregtse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huibregtse
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1864)
- The temperature on April 27, 1864 was about 9.1 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- St. Albans Raid ? Confederate raiders launch an attack on Saint Albans, Vermont from Canada.
- American Civil War: Sherman's March to the Sea ? Major General William Tecumseh Sherman's Union Army troops reach Savannah, Georgia.
- Helena, Montana is founded after four prospectors discover gold at "Last Chance Gulch".