Personal data Johanna Minderhoud
- She was born in the year 1847 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Minderhoud
Household of Johanna Minderhoud
She is married to Samuel Wisse on December 6, 1872 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on December 6, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Johanna Minderhoud
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Minderhoud
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 6, 1872)
- The temperature on December 6, 1872 was about 6.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Meiji Japanese government officially annexes the Ryukyu Kingdom into what would become the Okinawa prefecture.
- Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- The Great Boston Fire of 1872.