Personal data Jakoba Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jakoba Wisse
Household of Jakoba Wisse
She is married to Pieter Kodde on April 28, 1871 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 27 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1871.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Jakoba Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1871)
- The temperature on April 28, 1871 was about 9.7 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- Gilbert and Sullivan collaborate for the first time, on their lost opera, Thespis. It does modestly well, but the two would not collaborate again for four years.
- The National Association, the first professional baseball league, opens its first season in Fort Wayne, Indiana.