Personal data Willem Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Wisse
Household of Willem Wisse
He is married to Dina Markusse on October 8, 1908 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on October 8, 1908.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 33
Timeline Willem Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 8, 1908)
- The temperature on October 8, 1908 was between 5.2 °C and 22.0 °C and averaged 11.4 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 5.3 hours of sunshine (47%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- Wilbur Wright makes his first flight at a racecourse at Le Mans, France. It is the Wright Brothers' first public flight.
- SOS is adopted as the international Distress signal.
- Opening day of competition of the New South Wales Rugby League.