Personal data Leintje Groenenberg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leintje Groenenberg
Household of Leintje Groenenberg
She is married to (1) Gillis Wisse on October 13, 1875 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), she was 38 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on October 13, 1875.Source 3
She is married to (2) Leendert Stroo.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 50
Timeline Leintje Groenenberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Groenenberg
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 13, 1875)
- The temperature on October 13, 1875 was about 11.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- Alexandra Palace reopens after the 1873 fire burnt it down.