Personal data Jannetje Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Wisse
Household of Jannetje Wisse
She is married to Pieter Geerse on February 15, 1865 at Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland) on February 15, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.110 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jannetje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 15, 1865)
- The temperature on February 15, 1865 was about -11.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: four conspirators in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln are hanged.
- American Civil War: A day after Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, U.S. President Abraham Lincoln visits the Confederate capital.
- American Civil War: The Siege of Petersburg is broken ? Union troops capture the trenches around Petersburg, Virginia, forcing Confederate General Robert E. Lee to retreat.