Personal data Pieter Wisse
- He was born in the year 1839 in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Wisse
Household of Pieter Wisse
He is married to Leuntje van den Driest on October 6, 1869 at Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1869.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.130 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Pieter Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1869)
- The temperature on October 6, 1869 was about 16.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguay battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the War of the Triple Alliance.
- In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched ? one of the last clippers ever to be built, and the only one still surviving to this day.
- Richard Wagner's opera Das Rheingold premieres in Munich.