Personal data Maria Wisse
- She was born in the year 1834 in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland).
- She died before 1889.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Wisse
Household of Maria Wisse
She is married to (1) Albert Ingelse on June 6, 1863 at Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland) on June 6, 1863.Source 2
She is married to (2) Andries Boogaard on May 3, 1882 at Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland), she was 48 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland) on May 3, 1882.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.130 Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.130 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Maria Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 6, 1863)
- The temperature on June 6, 1863 was about 13.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Danish prince Wilhelm Georg is chosen as King George of Greece.
- Rosalía de Castro publishes Cantares Gallegos, her first book in the Galician language.
- American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.