Personal data Geeraard Melse
- He was born in the year 1857 in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geeraard Melse
Household of Geeraard Melse
He is married to Martina Maljaars on September 4, 1878 at Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland) on September 4, 1878.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.89 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Geeraard Melse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Melse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Melse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Melse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Melse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 4, 1878)
- The temperature on September 4, 1878 was about 17.4 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- Over 640 die when the crowded pleasure boat Princess Alice collides with the Bywell Castle in the River Thames.
- Russo-Turkish War (1877?1878) ? Battle of Plovdiv: Captain Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.