Personal data Cornelis Polderman
- He was born in the year 1824 in Middelburg (Arnemuiden) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Polderman
Household of Cornelis Polderman
He is married to Maartje Wisse on July 22, 1863 at Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland), he was 39 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland) on July 22, 1863.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.110 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Cornelis Polderman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Polderman
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 22, 1863)
- The temperature on July 22, 1863 was about 14.8 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- United States begins first military draft; exemptions cost $300.
- Eighteen countries meeting in Geneva agree to form the International Red Cross.
- American Civil War: Battle of Fort Wagner/Morris Island ? the first formal African American military unit, the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, fails in their assault on Confederate-held Battery Wagner.