Personal data Kornelia van Sparrentak
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelia van Sparrentak
Household of Kornelia van Sparrentak
She is married to Janis de Witte on September 28, 1860 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 18 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on September 28, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Kornelia van Sparrentak
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Sparrentak
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 28, 1860)
- The temperature on September 28, 1860 was about 11.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Carl IV of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Norway, in Trondheim.
- First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- Parma, Tuscany, Modena and Romagna vote in referendums to join the Kingdom of Sardinia.