Personal data Pieter de Witte
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter de Witte
Household of Pieter de Witte
He is married to Janna Vos on August 16, 1889 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on August 16, 1889.Source 5
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 19
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Pieter de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 16, 1889)
- The temperature on August 16, 1889 was about 18.3 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The children's charity the NSPCC is launched in London.
- President Grover Cleveland signs a bill admitting North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Washington as U.S. states.
- Preston North End is declared winner of the original football league.