Personal data Pieter Maas
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Maas
Household of Pieter Maas
He is married to Jans Jasperse on August 15, 1873 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 19 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on August 15, 1873.Source 5
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr.405 Inv.nr. 442 Aktenr. 103
Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 16
Timeline Pieter Maas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Maas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Maas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Maas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Maas.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1873)
- The temperature on August 15, 1873 was about 23.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Japan begins using the Gregorian calendar.
- King Amadeus I of Spain abdicates.
- E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.