Personal data Janis Corbijn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janis Corbijn
Household of Janis Corbijn
He is married to Willemina Maas on October 4, 1867 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on October 4, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Janis Corbijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Corbijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Corbijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Corbijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Corbijn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 4, 1867)
- The temperature on October 4, 1867 was about 10.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Former Minnesota farmer Oliver Hudson Kelley founds the Order of the Patrons of Husbandry (better known today as the Grange).
- The Austro-Hungarian agreement known as Ausgleich ("the Compromise") is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire; on June 8 Emperor Franz Joseph is crowned King of Hungary.
- United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.