Personal data Cornelis Schout
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Schout
Household of Cornelis Schout
He is married to Catharina Maas on January 19, 1866 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on January 19, 1866.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Cornelis Schout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schout
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schout.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schout.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 19, 1866)
- The temperature on January 19, 1866 was about 9.1 °C. The air pressure was 24 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- 1,800 Fenian raiders are repelled back to the United States after they loot and plunder around Saint-Armand and Frelighsburg, Quebec.
- The Grand Army of the Republic, an American patriotic organization composed of Union veterans of the American Civil War, is founded. It lasts until 1956.
- Battle of Custoza: an Austrian army defeats the Italian army during the Austro-Prussian War.