Personal data Helena Caljouw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Helena Caljouw
Household of Helena Caljouw
She is married to Pieter de Witte on October 18, 1878 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on October 18, 1878.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Helena Caljouw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Caljouw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Caljouw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Caljouw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Caljouw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 18, 1878)
- The temperature on October 18, 1878 was about 9.4 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- John Tunstall is murdered by outlaw Jessie Evans, sparking the Lincoln County War in Lincoln County, New Mexico.
- Umberto I becomes King of Italy.