Personal data Neeltje Zijp
- She was born in the year 1855 in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland).
- Profession: Veehoudster.
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Zijp
Household of Neeltje Zijp
She is married to (1) Pieter Slagter on April 13, 1874 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), she was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 13, 1874.Source 2
She is married to (2) Joris Nobel on February 9, 1877 at Koggenland (Berkhout) (Noord-Holland), she was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Koggenland (Berkhout) (Noord-Holland) on February 9, 1877.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 19 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Neeltje Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 13, 1874)
- The temperature on April 13, 1874 was about 12.7 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The District of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada is founded.
- The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- Greek politician Charilaos Trikoupis publishes a manifesto in the Athens daily Kairoi entitled "Who's to Blame?" in which he lays out his complaints against King George. He is elected Prime Minister of Greece the next year.