Personal data Marinus van de Velde
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus van de Velde
Household of Marinus van de Velde
He is married to Helena Zuidweg on December 29, 1871 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 37 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on December 29, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Marinus van de Velde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van de Velde
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 29, 1871)
- The temperature on December 29, 1871 was about 5.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.
- Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.